Castle Practice aspires to provide a high quality service to all our patients. In doing this we have set standards for the provision of patients services. The Practice Charter is a statement of our standards.
- The Practice will provide a full range of medical services within the resources available between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
- We will endeavour to provide the highest standard of medical care to all patients promoting choice and delivering the broadest range of services possible, within our resources, to the local community
- When attending the Practice all patients should be greeted promptly and courteously by reception staff and clinical staff alike
- Access. Waiting times for a routine appointment will be kept as short as possible subject to the resources available to us. Castle Practice is a group practice and all clinical staff have access to individual patient records. Patients requesting to see a specific doctor, routinely, may have to wait slightly longer.
- Individual patient need is assessed and any patient needing to be seen, will be seen on the same day
- Barring exceptional circumstances, patients should be seen within 20 minutes of their allotted appointment time. Should this not be the case patients will be informed by reception staff of the delay.
- All staff will maintain complete confidentiality when dealing with patients.
- All repeat prescriptions should be available within 48 hours of ordering. All urgent prescriptions within 24 hours, or as assessed by patient need.
- The Practice promotes and maintains an accessible complaints procedure to which all patients have access.
- We will regularly, both formally and informally, consult and involve our patients with respect to the services provided by Castle Practice
These are our standards. Please let us know if we fail to achieve these standards by contacting us on-line, or by telephone.